Ghislaine Boddington presenting ‘Robots and Avatars’ at ‘European Audiences: 2020 and beyond’ Conference in Brussels
Organised by the EU Commission and Culture in Motion, the Conference ‘European Audiences: 2020 and beyond’ conference recognizes audience development as a crucial priority in the proposal for the Creative Europe Programme for the period 2014-2020.
Ghislaine Boddington will present body>data>space pioneer methodology in the creative engagement of the audience through digital and interactive tools, focusing especially on Robots and Avatars EU project.
Bringing together top level cultural practitioners and operators involved in EU collaborative projects and recognized as innovators in engaging the public, the Conference will focus on audience development as a strategic, dynamic and interactive process of making the arts widely accessible.
16-17 October 2012 at the EGG in Brussels.
Read more about Ghislaine’s presentation on this page.
- ‘The rise of the robot’ on BBC Business Daily
- BBC Arabic 4 Tech reports on ‘Robots and Avatars’
- More international press coverage for Robots and Avatars
- ‘Body Motion and Motion Capture’ Workshop at Altart as part of Robots and Avatars
- Join Robots and Avatars at KIBLA from anywhere in the world!
- Robots and Avatars is going to KIBLA – Slovenia!
- Cynthia Breazeal: The rise of personal robots
- Social Robots and Social Networks
- NASA’s Robotic Avatars
- Robots and Avatars is blogging!